Re: Dynamic Text in YUI MenuBar

  • Caridy Patiño Mayea
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 11:38 AM
      Hello,

      Try to use the class for a certain YUI Menu item:
      If you have the reference to the menu item, you can add and remove
      classes using the YUI DOM utility, so using a simple CSS rule the
      menu's item appearance can be changed it without modify the text.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patiño (caridy at gmail.com)
      http://www.bubbling-library.com/

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "skinsfootball"