Re: Missing Words Drag and Drop

  • hg.davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 8:09 AM
      I didn't understand the code in that example very well, but your
      message prompted me to look again and I can see now that, if I use a
      similar approach, at the end of the user's interaction I can cycle
      through the targets and, for those which have a "player" property, it
      will point to the item on top of the target.

      Thanks very much!