Re: [ydn-javascript] DataTable Refresh Page change

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      It doesn't? I'm surprised, it should. Method showPage which is the one
      which ends up receiving requests for showing any page number ends up calling
      refreshView which eventually should fire refreshEvent. Actually,
      refreshView does all the drawing of the data section of the table for
      whatever reason, after initialization, upon sorting, adding or deleting rows
      or client or server side pagination.