Re: [ydn-javascript] Datatable horizontal scrolling

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 6:38 AM
      Check Jenny's recent email about the soon to be released bersion 2.5 of the
      DataTable or Eric's previous announcement. She mentions something about
      horizontal scrolling, but nothing like freezing some columns in place, not
      that I noticed. Nevertheless, the next version will support column
      showing/hiding and I guess that hiding columns beyond the freezed ones when
      the user moves right might be an acceptable substitute.

      The current version does not support that and I wouldn't bother toying with
      it at this point.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 9:44 AM
        Thanks Satyam.