DataTable Refresh Page change

  • miketerrizzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I need to use an event to trigger whenever the table is updated, via a
      page nation request.

      refreshEvent only fires once, I thought it would fire every time the
      table is refilled.

      Anyone have any ideas?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        It doesn't? I'm surprised, it should. Method showPage which is the one
        which ends up receiving requests for showing any page number ends up calling
        refreshView which eventually should fire refreshEvent. Actually,
        refreshView does all the drawing of the data section of the table for
        whatever reason, after initialization, upon sorting, adding or deleting rows
        or client or server side pagination.