how to refresh parent dialog in Yahoo YUI

  • sheik_12b
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      how the parent dialog window(Popup) while submitting the popup. how to
      refresh the parent window on popup submitton.

      This is parent Window code
      function uploadImage()
      {

      Mine.popup.init({isYui:true, height:'400', width:'600',
      refreshParent:false}, { visible:false, modal:true, draggable:true});

      FDDS.popup.activatePopup('select-asset-flow?renderBare=true&_eventId_addImage=true&_flowExecutionKey='+FDDS.flowExecutionKey);
      var imagePopupHeader = "Upload Image";
      Mine.popup.yuiDialog.setHeader(imagePopupHeader);
      Mine.popup.yuiDialog.moveTo(20,20);
      Mine.popup.yuiDialog.show();
      }

      <input type="button" name="addImage" value="Add Image"
      onclick="uploadImage()">

      if I click upload button one new popup shows. if i click that
      popup(Child) i want to refresh or submit the parent window. Please
      this is very urgent. If anyone know pls tell me. I don't want to put
      refreshParent:true. Is there any other way to refresh the parent popup.
      Pls let me know if anyone knows
      Regards
      Sheik Dawood.K