Difficult to navigate sub menus

  • ballymachogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008

      Sometimes its really difficult to navigate the sub menus because they
      disappear, even though my mouse is on the menu area.

      The only way I seem to be able to do it is move the mouse really
      quickly from sub menu to sub menu. Is there some setting in the menu
      css that controls the display period?

      Thanks.
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2008
        "ballymachogan" -

        You'll want to adjust the value of the "showdelay" and "hidedelay"
        configuration properties.

        For more on Menu configuration properties:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/menu/#usingconfigproperties

        - Todd