Re: DataSource

  • miketerrizzi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
      okay so im a nut case and decided im gonna change how the data is
      displayed.

      Basically I only want to know whats currently being viewed. it makes
      it easier on the mind since i was loading 300 sets of data and I
      decided that i only need what the users is currently looking at.

      So I figured out that paginatedChangeEvent is when the page changes

      but what is the event that says the table is currently done loading?
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
        refreshEvent will tell you when the page is visible. It will be fired on
        any event that redraws the table, such as a sort or a page change besides
        the first rendering.