Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: DataSource

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
      You can do that with any of the methods or events mentioned in:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/datasource/#events

      doBeforeCallback is the best since you have the data already parsed in the
      third argument:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.util.DataSource.html#doBeforeCallback

      You can also loop through all the records using getRecord().

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
        okay so im a nut case and decided im gonna change how the data is
        displayed.

        Basically I only want to know whats currently being viewed. it makes
        it easier on the mind since i was loading 300 sets of data and I
        decided that i only need what the users is currently looking at.

        So I figured out that paginatedChangeEvent is when the page changes

        but what is the event that says the table is currently done loading?
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 31, 2008
          refreshEvent will tell you when the page is visible. It will be fired on
          any event that redraws the table, such as a sort or a page change besides
          the first rendering.