Re: [ydn-javascript] I'm not able to see the folder image of the folder type treeview of YUI

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      hemantkedar,

      Yes, you can use YUI with with JSP...JSP isn't the problem in this case.

      If you can't see the images, they've probably just been placed in a different location relative to the CSS file in your JSP setup than they are in the download.  Check the relative paths in the CSS and make sure they're still valid for the way files are arranged on your JSP server.

      -Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 30, 2008, at 6:10 AM, hemantkedar wrote:

      I'm using YUI for my project
      I have coiped the examples as it is given with the YUI, but I'm not
      able to see the folder image of the folder type treeview of YUI when i
      use JSP and struts. And when i copy the same code and run in .html
      file it is visible.
      Can u please tell me that can i use YUI in JSP.
      THANKS