Once Again Datatable.selectRow

  • myworld100us
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      Looks like selectRow going to be hauting me again and again .
      I am not sure wts causing this .

      I try to create a datatable , and then selectRow programatically.
      It does not work

      I have many cases in which i have to load the reload datattable . In
      those cases the selectRow works fine .
      var regCallback =
      function(req,resp,err) {
      myDatatable.onDataReturnInitializeTable
      (req,resp,err);

      }
      //this is on a different datatable'sd atasource
      dataSrc.sendRequest(qsReloadRegimen, regCallback, myDatatable);
      Here the select Row works fine

      //But after i create the datatable
      when i do this
      var id = myDatatable.getRecord(0);
      myDatatable.selectRow(myDatatable.getTrEl(id));
      myDatatable.refreshView();
      This does not work.
      CAn anyone tell me wts the work around