Re: [ydn-javascript] Create DataTable from HTML markup

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
      The YUI DataTable requires more than just adding event listeners to an
      existing table. If often adds links, spans, a thead, an extra tbody and
      even hidden elements to do its magic. Any existing markup other than plain
      values might conflict with its workings, the safer for the DataTable is to
      leave out any possibly active content the existing markup might have and
      make sure it only has its own HTML in it.