Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI datatable - Skinning a datatable cell

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      What you are looking at is not a single class name with spaces but a list of
      classnames. An element can have more than one classname assigned to it,
      they are separated by spaces. On the other hand, spaces on the style sheet
      mean hierarchy.

      So, what you have here are two different things, the TD cell which follows
      all of the individual styles listed, the yui-dt-col-DSP, it is on a sortable
      column and it is the last element in the series (to draw the proper borders
      around it). So, it will be drawn with the sum of all the style attributes
      for all these classNames (there are rulse to solve conflicts when they
      occur).

      On the other hand you are assigning a pointer cursor to an element of class
      yui-dt-last withing another element of class yui-dt-sortable contained
      within a table cell of class yui-dt-col-DSP within a YUI datatable. Such an
      element does not exist.