Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Split Button Menu Position

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
      The current implementation of Button and Menu are designed only to take
      into consideration the dimensions of the browser viewport and reposition
      the Menu accordingly. There is no support for specifying another DOM
      element as the bounding box used to control the position for a Menu, but
      that is on my list as a future enhancement. For the time being you'll
      have to stick with your custom solution.