Re: [ydn-javascript] Manually reload chart-data

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
      bergerbd,

      Adding a "refresh" method to Charts is on our list, but in the meantime the best way to refresh the chart is to send the DataSource back in:

      mychart.set("dataSource", mychart.get("dataSource"));

      Updating the series attribute has the same impact.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 28, 2008, at 8:30 AM, bergerbd wrote:

      Hi,
      I've a chart and want to reload the displayed data. Because of
      performance reasons I do not want to use the polling feature. Is there
      a possibility to reload the data manually. Some kind of
      chart.refreshData ().

      Thanks for all replies
      Bernhard