Background image problem with YUI

  • cankat_akdemir
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
      I write a style sheet for my html it includes only this lines of code:

      body {
      background-image: url(splash.jpg);
      }

      as we except, it tiles the image all over the browser window. But,
      when i use YUI's reset-fonts and base, the image tiles only over the
      "context". For example, if a have got one line of text, the image
      shows only bottom of it.

      my YUI includes are that:

      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
      href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.4.1/build/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css"
      />
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
      href="http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.4.1/build/base/base-min.css" />

      Thanks for help.
    • cankat_akdemir
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
        uh, i solved the problem. When i give the height: 100% value to the
        html and body elements, the problem solved.
      • tachemia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "cankat_akdemir"