grids - vertical split

  • mateuszmucha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      The problem is simple. When I create a nested grid, I want to be able
      to have a single column below a grid... let me visualise:

      aaa.bbb.cc
      ddddddd.cc

      First, I created a 3/4 - 1/4 split (c). Then, I split the bigger part
      into two columns - a and b. How and where do I put the div that holds
      d? I tried several things, but they either mess up everything or look
      quite dirty (and don't render 100% nicely).