Re: [ydn-javascript] How do I save edits from a DataTable?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      A lot of people (including me) when they start with the DataTable believe
      that the DataSource is the place where the data for the DataTable is stored.
      This is not the case, the DataSource is just a reader, it fetches and parses
      data from a lot of sources, but it stores nothing permanently.

      See:

      http://www.satyam.com.ar/yui/assortedControls.html

      and:

      http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/09/26/satyam-datatable-2