Group titles in menubar menus ?

  • Andrew Ma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hello, I have a block of javascript which I'm trying to create a
      menubar which will have group titles in the menus. Can someone help
      me? My block of code looks like this:

      var aItemData = [
      {
      text: "Yahoo",
      submenu: {
      id: "yahoo",
      itemdata: [[ "YUI Team Info","Preferences"],[ "YUI Team
      Info","Preferences"]

      ];
      YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function () {
      var oMenuBar = new YAHOO.widget.MenuBar("mymenubar", { lazyload:
      true, itemdata: aItemData });

      oMenuBar.render(document.body);

      function onSubmenuShow() {
      if (this.id == "yahoo") {
      this.cfg.setProperty("x", 0);

      oMenuBar.subscribe("show", onSubmenuShow);
      });