How to accept an array value and set it to calendar cell?

  • andric2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi All,

      I would like to create an array of dates as my holiday. How am I
      support to update those dates in array to the calendar and not allow
      user to select it again when calendar reload?

      Thanks and regards,
      Andric Ng
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008

        Calendar's Custom Renderer infrastructure should let you do this.

        You can attach custom renderers to specific dates and change the content
        and style of the cell in the renderer.

        Take a look at the the renderer example and documentation below:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/render.html
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/calendar/#behavior

        Hope that helps,
        Satyen