How to out selected date from a 3 month calendar?

  • andric2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi All,

      I am actually looking a way of output the selected date(multi-selection)
      for 3 month calendar. This is because I going to update the date into
      database later.

      Anyone here to help ?

      Thanks and regards,
      Andric Ng
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008

        You can use the getSelectedDates() method on your CalendarGroup instance:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/calendar/#selecteddates

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.CalendarGroup.html#getSelectedDates

        You’ll need to format the JavaScript date objects which this method returns as per your needs.

        The following example shows you how to re-use the localization properties of the Calendar to create “long” form strings for your JavaScript date object:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/calcontainer.html

        Regards,

        Satyen