YUI Container & ActiveX scanning object

  • Lucy Lisam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      This is a little weird but I am hoping that someone may have had a
      similar issue.

      I have a page with a YUI container and I would like for it to bring up
      an activex scanning object. It works great except for the fact that
      the filepath has an extra folder appended to it once it is rendered.

      So instead of it being:
      C:\Windows\Temp\

      After rendering, for some unknown reason it will be:
      C:\Windows\Temp\Temp\

      When the control is on a normal page without a container, the filepath
      is perfect.

      Sorry this is a strange error but someone please help!
      ~Lucy
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008

        I don't really know how YUI Container code would impact what seems to be
        the state of the ActiveX control (I assume that the file path you refer
        to is set/displayed in the ActiveX object's UI? Does the value come from
        JS/Markup?)

        If you could post a URL for us to look at, we can try and help out.

        Regards,
        Satyen
      • Lucy Lisam
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
          Thanks for the response - the filepath is set in the object
          automatically. But luckily the property is exposed so I am able to
          reset it after the dialog render. Unfortunately I am not able to
          edit/recompile the object to test to see what is going on. But thanks
          anyway....

          ~Lucy