Re: get cell value of selected row in datatable. Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

  • manhtuanquan78
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
      //and code:
      function getValueCellOfSelectedRow(colName){
      var i, j, k, l, aRecords;
      var oPaginator = this.myDataTable.updatePaginator();

      // Paginator is enabled, show a subset of Records and update
      Paginator UI
      if(this.myDataTable.get("paginated")) {
      var rowsPerPage = oPaginator.rowsPerPage;
      var startRecordIndex = (oPaginator.currentPage - 1) *
      rowsPerPage;
      aRecords = this._oRecordSet.getRecords(startRecordIndex,
      rowsPerPage);
      this.formatPaginators();
      }
      // Show all records
      else {
      aRecords = this.myDataTable._oRecordSet.getRecords();
      }

      var elTbody = this.myDataTable._elTbody;
      var elRows = elTbody.rows;

      if(YAHOO.lang.isArray(aRecords) && (aRecords.length > 0)) {
      ///this.myDataTable.hideTableMessage();

      // Keep track of selected rows
      var indexRow = this.myDataTable.getSelectedRows();

      if(indexRow != null && indexRow != ""){
      elRow = this.myDataTable.getTrEl(parseInt(indexRow));

      //Kiem tra tat ca cac cot neu trung ten voi colName thi
      lay gia tri
      var keyIndex = 0;
      for(i=0; i<this.myDataTable._oColumnSet.keys.length; i++) {
      oColumn = this.myDataTable._oColumnSet.keys[i];
      var colKey = oColumn.getKey();

      if(colKey == colName){
      keyIndex = i;
      }//end if(colKey == colName)
      }//end for(i=0...

      var valCell = elRow.cells[keyIndex].innerHTML;
      alert(valCell);
      }//end if(indexRow != null)
      else{
      alert("No row is selected");
      }
      }//end if(YAHOO.lang.isArray(aRecords

      }

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "manhtuanquan78"
      <manhtuanquan78@...> wrote:

      > Hi All.
      > I want to setup a method:
      > function getCellValueOfSelectedRow(colName){
      > //TODO : how to do it???
      >
      > return cellValue
      > }
      >
      > In that:
      > -@parameter is: - colName: column Name
      > - purpose of method: get value of cell in seleted row with column name
      > For example: I have a datatable:
      > COL1 | COL2 | COL3
      > ---------------------
      > aaa | bbb | ccc
      > ddd | eee | fff
      > ggg | hhh | kkk
      >
      > ( only second row is selected)
      > If i call method: getCellValueOfSelectedRow("COL3") -> It will return
      > "fff"
      >
      > How to setup this method??? Please help me. THank you!

    • balaragunath
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008

        How can i trigger the same function 'getValueCellOfSelectedRow' on the
        select of the row in datatable??

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
          You can listen to rowSelectEvent:

          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.DataTable.html#rowSelectEvent

          To read the value of any field within the row you just need to do something
          like this:

          myDataTable.subscribe('rowSelectEvent',function (oArgs) {
          alert(oArgs.record.getData('fieldName'));
          });

> [...]
          >> <manhtuanquan78@> wrote:
          >> >
          >> > Hi All.
          >> > I want to setup a method:
          >> > function getCellValueOfSelectedRow(colName){
          >> > //TODO : how to do it???
          >> >
          >> > return cellValue
          >> > }
          >> >
          >> > In that:
          >> > -@parameter is: - colName: column Name
          >> > - purpose of method: get value of cell in seleted row with
          > column name
          >> > For example: I have a datatable:
          >> > COL1 | COL2 | COL3
          >> > ---------------------
          >> > aaa | bbb | ccc
          >> > ddd | eee | fff
          >> > ggg | hhh | kkk
          >> >
          >> > ( only second row is selected)
          >> > If i call method: getCellValueOfSelectedRow("COL3") -> It will return
          >> > "fff"
          >> >
          >> > How to setup this method??? Please help me. THank you!

        • manhtuanquan78
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
            Thank Satyam so much!

            Can i ask other problem: How I can come back page which have selected
            row on datatable ( Datatable is paginated )

            For example: I have a Datatable with 100 records. And its
            splited 5 pages (20 records per page). This is my description below

            Step1: I select one row (at any page) on datatable
            Step2: I click other page ( I don't select any row )
            Step3: I click button (that is outside datatable)
            I want that when i click button. It will come back page which have
            selected row.

            How to setup method on button?

            Thank you!