Problem with CSS voice-family hack and YUI compressor

  • harroschmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm compressing the stylesheets of my website/CMS.
      One of the stylesheets op de CMS is using the 'voice-family' hack:

      voice-family: "\"}\"";

      But after compression with Yui compressor 2.2.5 it looks like this:

      voice-family:"\";}"";

      Somehow one of the backslashes is removed and a semicolon os added.
      Because of that the rest of the content of the css file is not parsed.

      Maybe this is a bug in the compressor?

      Greetings,
      Harro
    • Corey Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        On Jan 2, 2008 5:30 AM, harroschmidt <harroschmidt@...> wrote:
        > voice-family: "\"}\"";
        >
        > But after compression with Yui compressor 2.2.5 it looks like this:
        >
        > voice-family:"\";}"";

        Search the archives for "Box Model Hack". I ran into the same problem
        and fixed it with the attached patch.

        -Corey Smith