Re: [ydn-javascript] Submit form data from dialog

  • Jing Ceawlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Take a look at this
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/connection/callback_customevents.html

      On Jan 2, 2008 1:20 PM, Andrew Myers <am2605@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      On this page:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/dialog/index.html

      it says:

      "It's also valuable to note that the callback object referenced in the
      above example is passed directly to the Connection Manager, and
      therefore can accept the argument and scope properties in addition to
      success and failure. More information on the usage of these properties
      is available in the Connection Manager documentation."

      Does anyone have an example of this? I have some arguments that I
      need to pass through but an example would really help. :-)

      Thanks,
      Andrew.