I'm looking for some help in getting YUI to talk to rails.

  • applesquash
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hi there. I was wondering if anyone has a significant amount of
      experience with syncing them up. I managed to get a data table on my
      rails page with all my info in it, no sweat. However, I would like to
      use the features of YUI's cell editing ability that I saw here:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/dt_cellediting.html
      The problem I'm having is that I'd like to know what happens when you
      hit ok and can I make it happen in such a way that rails can
      understand and use it. I'm pretty good with Rails but a little weak
      with js and Rail's Ajax features. I've found some good info out there
      but it all seems very dated and didn't seem to match what little
      understanding I've scrapped together. Any info or where to look would
      be much appreciated.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
        You might also read:

        http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/09/26/satyam-datatable-2