Re: Autocomplete EITHER highlight arrow key or mouseover?

  • boukaihung
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      Forget it. It was a mistake on my part. I had explicitly declared
      this.oAutoComp.prehighlightClassName = "yui-ac-prehighlight", which
      caused both the mouseover and arrow key highlights to appear.

      When I don't declare prehighlightClassName, now either mouseover or
      arrow key highlight appears.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "boukaihung" <boukaihung@...>