Multiple Calendars inside Containers

  • wilson3000ups
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      Hi everybody,

      I'm using the cool YUI Library Calendar Control "Calendar inside a
      Container". Now I must have more than one input-textfield with the
      calendar control on a single webpage to choose dates from - think of a
      webpage where you can specify a start- and an enddate for an event.

      How do I do it without putting the same js-code for different
      containers, calendars and dialogs over and over again? The problem is,
      that all depends on the DOMTree, so the dialog looks for specified
      button id, the calendar looks for specified container id and the ok
      handler for the inputfield id ... How could one make this thing more
      dynamic?

      A hint would be very nice.

      Best regards
      w.