Re: IE vs. FF -> YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady / YAHOO.util.Event.addL

  • Eric A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2007
      Adam,
      I was using 2.4.0

      I am sorry but i can not show the apps.  I am not necessarely looking for help either...
      The apps are not designed for IE6...   :) Hehe!
      I am gettin 2.4.1 today hoping it makes a difference.  One temporary option I have is to mask the few pages that do this until I can verify that everything is in place, then do my javascripting and then start my timeline after unmasking...  The mask and it's logic are already in use for cut-scenes...

      The hope is to find the reason for this behavior and fix things properly, so I will test and share what I find, when time allows...  I might be able to post links to some of those tests.

      Have fun and ty for the reply.
      Eric