Re: [ydn-javascript] Changeing css style of treeview label

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
      Bojan,

      Can we see the code that you're using?

      My advice would be to use the Dom Collection's addClass (when selected) and removeClass (when deselected) to add/remove a "selected" class to the node as needed which modifies the node's visual treatment.  Is that what you're doing here?

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Dec 28, 2007, at 1:32 AM, Bojan wrote:

      Hi All,
      I want to change css style of the label when the label is selected.
      It is Dynamically Loading Treeview control and it works fine. When I
      use custom function to change css style, firebug throws error
      :"ygtvlabelel1 is not defined". Custom function works good for other
      page elements.
      I'm new to YUI (and to Javasctipt, too), please help.

      Thanks in Advance,
      B.