Tooltip container: doesn't work at first within DataTable

  • pdxluddite
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to use Tooltips to annotate data within a DataTable. I'm finding that the script-
      based initialization doesn't seem to work correctly with elements within the DataTable.

      What I've got: a page that loads the DataTable JS/CSS, then the Tooltip JS/CSS. In a SCRIPT
      tag within the body I'm creating the DataTable, then creating the Tooltips.

      What happens: hovering over the tooltip link in the DataTable does not show the tooltip.
      hovering over an identical tooltip link outside the DataTable does show the tooltip.
      Returning to the link within the DataTable and the tooltip doesn't display. Upon reloading
      the page, though, everything displays correctly including tooltips within the DataTable.

      Hmm.

      Any thoughts?

      Thanks in advance.