Solution: Action and Datatable. Help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • manhtuanquan78
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi All. Please help me the best solution to display a List ( created
      in action ) to DataTable???

      And after modify DataTable ( ex: edit cell or add row, delete row) I
      can retrieve new List ( after update )

      And my solution below:
      - At first: I have a List (in Action)
      - I will use List to generate a XML file. Ex: result.xml
      - This XML file is DataSource for DataTable. (in UI)
      - When I modify elements on DataTable (in UI). Concurrently, I will
      modify on List (in action) (I will use Ajax)
      - And update to XML file by way overwrite result.xml

      But there are a problem is each even (edit or add or delete ) on
      DataTable: I will have to generate a XML file and overwrite on old
      XML. Is it ok ???

      I sorry for bad Englist!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
        I'm sorry, I still have your first message marked as pending and every now
        and then I read it again to see if I can understand what is it that you
        want. Repeating the same question in the same words won't help as I already
        read it more than once. Perhaps if you break it down into individual
        questions? English is not my native language either and I know it is hard,
        but a little piece at a time might help.

        > Hi All. Please help me the best solution to display a List ( created
        > in action ) to DataTable???
        >
        > And after modify DataTable ( ex: edit cell or add row, delete row) I
        > can retrieve new List ( after update )
        >
        > And my solution below:
        > - At first: I have a List (in Action)
        > - I will use List to generate a XML file. Ex: result.xml
        > - This XML file is DataSource for DataTable. (in UI)
        > - When I modify elements on DataTable (in UI). Concurrently, I will
        > modify on List (in action) (I will use Ajax)
        > - And update to XML file by way overwrite result.xml
        >
        > But there are a problem is each even (edit or add or delete ) on
        > DataTable: I will have to generate a XML file and overwrite on old
        > XML. Is it ok ???
        >
        > I sorry for bad Englist!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --
        > 26/12/2007 17:26

      • manhtuanquan78
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          Thank Satyam!. I have already known to do it. :)