ajax connection stays open / remains active ?

  • rincewind38
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      I am using the connection manager to load a form (dialog) when user
      clicks on a link. The dialog contains buttons that load a new dialog,
      but this time the loading icon in the upper right corner of Firefox
      keeps on spinning even after the new form dialog is loaded or after
      the form has been submitted and all dialogs are closed. The other
      browsers (IE7, Opera & Safari) that I use don't display this. Is this
      a bug ? Can I close a connection after all the information is loaded;
      I haven't found a destroy, close, disconnect or cancel method for the
      connection manager.

      Pugi