Re: [ydn-javascript] Highlight multiple rows.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      Method highlightRow allows for only one row highlighted at a time. Method
      selectRow, though, does allow multiple row selection, which will also
      highlight the rows selected. Otherwise you will be stuck with looking for
      the row (getTrEl()) and use addClass to add your own 'highlighted' style.

      Notice that just as getRecord works using 'this', the rest of the functions
      do as well, no need to make the interpreter resolve DNS.myDataTable
      everytime when 'this' is readily available.