Re: Problem with Charts control in IE?

  • abenamer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
      Thanks -- it seems to break the minute you try to call the charts
      control from within a function. I wonder why. I have used a different
      Flash-based charting control over at
      http://www.guesstherace.com/smratings/index5.htm

      It works quite nicely.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Tynjala" <jtynjala@...>