Re: SimpleDialog supports other icons?

  • emailcurt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      As no one had replied I dug a little more and traced this down to
      the 'imageRoot' property being null in the yui library. As a fix I
      changed line 961 in container-debug.js in yui 2.4.1 from:
      imageRoot: Module.IMG_ROOT,
      to:
      imageRoot: '',

      This has fixed it for me. I tried various ways to set this property
      without modifying source code but nothing seemed to take so this is
      what I'm doing for now. If anyone has another idea let me know.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "emailcurt" <emailcurt@...>