Re: Panel Drag & Drop clarification

  • jasen_halmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      I'm answering my own question in case anyone has the same confusion
      later on...

      I traced through container-debug.js and found the instantiation of the
      DD object. In the constructor the interaction group is set to the
      name of the html element that is passed into the Panel's (or Dialog's)
      constructor. Once I figured out the name of the interaction group I
      was able to create a drop target. I also used a similar method to the
      interaction group example to catch the drag and drop events for a Panel.