Color picker

  • ceciclemas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi

      I'de like to put a simple color picker in a page as it is done in the
      rich text editor.

      I don't want the big one, but only it which has several color.

      But, i don't find it. How must i do to get it

      Thanks

      Alex
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        Alex,

        We plan to add that functionality to Color Picker in the next one or two releases; at present, YUI itself doesn't support the simpler color-palette-style picker.  We know that's a need, though, and it's definitely on the roadmap for that component.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library