IE notorious bug, gif file does not animate in loading panel!!!

  • ma.yixing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      I have a yui "loading panel", which is triggered by a server request
      submit "onclick". Once I hit the submit button, the loading panel pops
      up, while the server is doing its process. However, the gif file in
      the loading panel does not animate. This problem just occurs in IE
      only. Any ideas? How to solve this problem?