Re: Error: Failed in IE

  • jcar300tdi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jcar300tdi" <jcar300tdi@...>

      http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/mapfiles/93/maps2.api/main.js,
      > at
      > > > line 238.
      > > >
      > > > If I don't make reference to utilities.js (YAHOO API), the
      error
      > > > doesn't exist, but any control inside panels disappears (text
      > box,
      > > > combo, ...).
      > > >
      > > > Any idea about this error and the reason produces it? Thanks in
      > advance.
      > >
      > > Your issue seems similar to this reported bug:
      > > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
      > func=detail&aid=1840042&group_id=165715&atid=836476
      > > . As soon as I have a bit more information to report, I'll
      update
      > > the bug.
      > >
      > > Which specific YUI utilities are you using within utilities.js?
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Thomas
      > >

      > Hi Thomas,
      >
      > I'm using Panel, Tabview and Treeview. The included files are:
      >
      > yahoo-dom-event.js
      > element-beta-debug.js
      > container.js
      > tabview.js
      > treeview.js
      >
      > Other problem: not including utilities.js produces that any control
      > inside panels disappear...
      >
      > Regards.

      Hi again,

      if I include only following files, yahoo-dom-event.js, element-
      beta.js and connection-min.js (of course container.js, tabview.js and
      treeview.js too) all is ok, but is impossible to drag & drop any
      panel, but the error "Failed" is not produced.

      Regards,

      Juan Carlos