Please tell me the reason (about treeview)

  • liaolliso.2007
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      I have resently made a tree with yui treeview.

      Its data is from mysql.

      I followed the example checkbox tree and named it as 111.html.

      And it really did work.

      But when i change its extension to .php , it just could not work well
      and said "'YAHOO' is not defined" .The include path is all right and
      two file's contents are the same to each other.

      why? Please just help me .
    • Corey Kaye
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        Just starting with the simple stuff... all you did was change the extension?
        Do you have a start AND END <?php ... ?>
        If you view the source of the page from the browser does it look the same?

        Lastly, if you're running FireFox, install FireBug, it's awesome and will give you a lot of details on your error.

        CK