Calendar tracking different types of select events for Vacation

  • cllisanti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello,

      I am trying to setup a calendar that will act like a vacation picker. I
      want to have a 12 month calendar displayed. I would like to have a drop
      down that will have a select list with vacation types. Based on the
      value of the drop down, I would like to set the color of the selected
      cell. I would like the calendar to remember all the selections so that
      the user can submit the list as one submission.

      I have been playing around with the calendar UI and I cant seem to get
      this working the way that I want. I have gotten as far as setting one
      selected cells color different. Any suggestions would be greatly
      appriecaited.

      Thanks, Charlie.