Datatable and scroll.

  • mathieu_norab
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi

      I have a datatable in page who use a scroll, under IE6 the header of
      my Table stay at the screen when I use the scroll. ( Under Firefox
      everything works fine )

      If I put in my CSS :

      th .yui-dt-header { position: static }
      th .yui-dt-label{ position: static }

      Everything works fine the header disepear when I use the scroll page,
      but the rizeable of my header doesn't work anymore.

      Thanks if you have a solution
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        I'm sure there was some report on that. Check on Source Forge and I'm sure
        you'll find the status on that issue.

        > I have a datatable in page who use a scroll, under IE6 the header of
        > my Table stay at the screen when I use the scroll. ( Under Firefox
        > everything works fine )
        >
        > If I put in my CSS :
        >
        > th .yui-dt-header { position: static }
        > th .yui-dt-label{ position: static }
        >
        > Everything works fine the header disepear when I use the scroll page,
        > but the rizeable of my header doesn't work anymore.
        >
        > Thanks if you have a solution
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --
        > 02/12/2007 20:34