Opening tree view with mouse over instead of clicking the node

  • makoul25
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Is there a way to make the node expand when the mouse simply passes
      over it instead of having to click on it?

      This is the page where you can see the use of the script.
      http://forumsa.gr/281107/

      They want me to make it work on the mouse over (the buttons working
      are on the top left "APTOZA" and "HO.RE.CA.")

      Please answer me as soon as possible!

      Thank you in advance for your time!
      Maria