YUI - How to unsubscribe the listener(javascript function)from panel hideEvent

  • dkarthikk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007

      Here my code
      if(moreContacts){
      myNewPanel.hideEvent.subscribe(getValuesContacts, this);
      }

      Above function will be subscribed only the moreContacts has clicked
      on page, but if i click any other link which will open in the panel
      that link also referring the getValuesContacts method which has already
      subscribed.

      How do i remove the listener(getValuesContacts) from the panel
      HideEvent as soon as i have used.
    • dkarthikk