nested grids - simple example

  • mateuszmucha
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      hi. I'm trying to achieve a rather simple thing:
      divide the page (I'm using #doc4 - a fixed width layout but tried with
      all other variations) into two columns with gc (66%-33%) grid holder
      and then divide the smaller column (33%) with class g holder into
      50-50 columns (filled with "left" and "right"). It doesn't work.

      I tried dividing the small column with all kinds of holders and found
      only 2 of them (gc and gd) to be working correctly.

      Here's the example (I looped through all possibilities):
      http://files.muszek.com/temp/yui.php

      Is there some kind of a bug or am I doing something wrong? In either
      case: what can I do to correct it?

      --
      cheers,
      muszek - mateusz mucha