CSS - right float last element, on the same line!

  • mantaraynick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi, can someone help me find the best way to do this?? I'm trying to
      use minimal markup to make designers happy on first release and don't
      know the best way to do this. I would like to float a couple boxes
      right, even if the appear last in the markup.

      Is there an easy way to float a span right on the same line as some
      normal-flow text? The code looks like:

      <li>
      href="#" class="reply">Reply</a></div>
      pouškou dišt diti
      syti tludětiť tkask hlýst klůzi grýšt.</p>
      </li>

      I'd like to apply CSS like
      .lead a.reply {
      display: inline;
      flat: right;
      }
      Thanks for any help! I'm running into these everywhere...:eek:[/QUOTE]