Draggable Panel

  • uswapnil2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007

      Is there a way to drag the panel from footer instead of header?

      My Problem:
      My panel goes out of view port as it's height is greater than viewport.
      I tried to use "constraintoviewport" option but tha messes up panel
      display as it tries to constrain the panel to the bottom of viewport,
      so top part goes outside viewport. ("constraintoviewport" doesn't
      respect scrollbar).

      So if I can drag the panel from bottom then my problem will be
      resolved, how can I do that?

      Let me know.

      Thanks!

      Swapnil.
    • uswapnil2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
        Is it possible or it's an enhanacement for YUI?

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "uswapnil2000"