Very long autocompletion field

  • Nan Null
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007

      The field with id "autoCompleteField" stretches almost twice as long as the width of my screen.  I only define 300px for in the the style.

      I have an auto-completion field.  It's not long when I don't attach it to YUI's autocomplete:

      new YAHOO.widget.AutoComplete(autoCompleteField,
                      autoCompleteContainer, this.oACDS);

      I try to define class for it, try to set className for the field after the above Javascript line, no thing works.
      If I remove the line above, the field is small again.

    • Nan Null
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007

        I fixed this by putting the style directly inline with the element.