Re: [ydn-javascript] Menu - Certain amaount of Items

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
      Michael -

      If I understand your problem correctly, it is that you have Menus with
      lots of MenuItems in the them that are causing extra space to be render
      beyond the footer of the page when the Menus are hidden. If that is
      indeed the problem, it will be fixed in the next release of YUI Menu.
      If that is not the issue that you are experiencing, can you please reply
      to me directly, describing your problem in greater detail?

      Thanks,
      Todd